Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of internet marketing that involves the promotion of a website, content, service or product primarily through means of paid promotion, usually being ‘Pay Per Click’ or ‘PPC’. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the given name to the activity of ranking your website/content/service/product organically on search engines to bring you close to the top of the results page for a given search term. Organic ranking takes more time and effort , but will usually bring better results in the long run. Paid Advertisement, when done correctly can bring fast on-demand results.
We specialise in both SEM and SEO to make your company and brand as visible as possible for your customers on major search engines.
Included in our packages, or as an independent service we:
- Provide in-depth short and long tail Keyword Research
- Identify and manage web links
- Analyse and Track competitors to understand what works for them, that can be utilised for you
- Manage and Execute on PPC Campaigns including Google AdWords
- Consult and/or design your website to maximise search engine rankings
- Construct bespoke landing pages
- Bid Management
- Consultation on and/or create engaging and SE friendly web content
- Identify opportunities to boost content with collaborative parties
- Targeting using audience segmentation and persona data, social listening, key phrase insights
- Identifying and utilising key web-directories